For wall applications, blown-in blanket insulation is an excellent option. Ideal for both new buildings and retrofit projects, it is an overall easy-to- install application that can greatly increase the R-value in a space. At American Building Systems, we trust dependable products like Owens Corning® PROPINK® Complete Blown-In Wall System.
Advantages of using blown-in wall insulation include:
- Excellent thermal and acoustical performance
- Cost effective
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Does not require wet adhesives or fire-retardant chemicals
- Protection from moisture buildup and mold growth
- Will not settle rot or deteriorate with age